Healthcare News (from Health Canada)
The following is an up-to-date list of news from Health Canada. This list is automatically generated from the Health Canada website.
- Government of Canada improves access to gluten-free foods
- Government of Canada Launches New Phase of Nutrition Facts Education Campaign
- Minister Ambrose Launches Video Testimonials on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Minister Ambrose speaks to local law enforcement regarding prescription drug abuse
- Minister Clement to make an important announcement about nutrition labelling education.
- Statement from Minister Ambrose on Thalidomide
- Member of Parliament, Ryan Leef Announces $17 million Investment to Strengthen Health Services in the Yukon
- Member of Parliament Ryan Leef will make an announcement with Mike Nixon, Minister of Health and Social Services for Yukon
- Health Canada Statement on Fruit Juice