Nurse Practioner at Bloor and Christie location Accepting New Patients!
If you are in need of a new medical practioner, why not try a Nurse Practioner. A Nurse Practitioner provides care to patients of all ages wth a focus on preventing disease, promoting good health and curing illness.
Nurse Practioners can
- diagnose and treat illness and/or injuries,
- perform physical check ups,
- order and interpret diagnostic tests,
- write prescriptions, provide counselling and education,
- provide supportive care through illness,
- provide treatment and/or procedures,
- and make referrals to family physicians, specialists, and other health professionals.
To book an appointment with our nurse practioner for an introductory appointment, call 416-964-0800,